Introducing two new Wellness Programs
Make your lifestyle goals a reality with state-of-the-art video-based workshops. These convenient online programs combine the principles of cognitive behavioural therapy with health coaching best practices.
- Quit smoking for good. You know every puff is dangerous, yet you find it hard to stop. We can help you quit forever.
- Lose weight without the need for willpower. Learn how to change the way your mind responds to food, and drop the pounds permanently without even trying.
- Regain control over your alcohol consumption. Choose health, choose clarity, choose sobriety – without feeling deprived. Participation remains completely confidential.
- Learn to love exercise. This 12-week program begins where you’re sitting right now and ends 12 weeks later with a healthy new you that loves being active.
- Reduce stress. It’s part of life but it doesn’t have to run your life. Regain control, learn to face your problems head-on, and find the peace you seek.
- Manage your diabetes. Discover how to manage your condition with power and confidence so that you can lead a normal, happy life.
- Restore sound sleep. Change the thoughts and beliefs that drive insomnia, reset your body clock, and learn to rest well to live well.
Break through barriers that have kept you from achieving goals in the past and create a future free of doubt. Learn more about these life-changing programs and get started today!
A support program for members and their eligible dependents who want to focus on weight management and mindful eating. If you or an eligible family member is dealing with pre-diabetes, diabetes, obesity, or cardiovascular issues including high blood pressure or high cholesterol, this program is for you.
Your personal health coach — a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) or Registered Dietitian (RD) — will:
- Analyze and review your case and assessment
- Provide recommendations and prepare a personalized meal plan
- Select and review resources that are pertinent for you
- Discuss any questions and concerns you may have
- Discuss medication adherence, particularly for those who have diabetes
- Provide additional support and motivation, with handy tracking tools
It’s easy to get started — go to Health Coaching Program and take back your health today.
Stay home and stay healthy with PocketPills home delivery pharmacy, the new app and website to refill, renew and manage your family’s prescriptions — sent directly to you!
Get the benefit of a pharmacist actively managing your health condition, just like you do when you pick up in store, but PocketPills makes prescription management even more convenient.
- Easy access to all of your prescription information, including which medications you’re taking, how many refills remain, and your medication history.
- Expedited delivery at no cost to you. Same-day delivery is currently available in select cities across Canada.
- No need to organize your pills — your medication will arrive in single-dose packets that have been time- and date-stamped. The same can be done with vitamins and supplements.
- Never worry about running out of medication. PocketPills works with prescribing doctors to ensure you receive your refills in a timely manner.
- Pharmacists are available by chat, email, text or phone, to answer any questions you may have about prescriptions, side effects, interactions with other medications and more.
- PocketPills offers exceptional savings through low markups on prescription drugs, formulary management, and a flat $7 dispensing fee.
Download the app or use PocketPills online and bring the pharmacy right to your doorstep.