Your health matters!
OCTOBER 1, 2019
Manage your return to health with Member Health Management Services
At LiUNAcare Local 183, we’re always looking for new ways to serve our members better. We understand that accessing the right treatment and plan benefits and services at the right time is crucial. That’s why we’re excited to announce the creation of a new in-house department you can turn to for all the disability, health and wellness assistance you seek.
In addition to helping you access short-term and long-term disability benefits, Member Health Management Services is here to promote your return to health by:
- Providing occupational accident case management (WSIB)
- Expediting diagnostic and specialist assessments
- Navigating healthcare and second opinions
- Coordinating mental health wellness strategies, counselling, and addiction care
- Accessing hospital cash, critical illness, permanent and total disability and other medically related plan benefits
- Coordinating plan benefits during a medical absence, and more
Whether you are waiting for a specialist appointment or diagnostic test, struggling to stay at work due to a medical or mental health issue, off work due to disability, or simply want to connect with someone regarding your health and wellbeing, Member Health Management Services is here to help!
Questions about our services or an ongoing claim?
Just give us a call at (416) 240-2104, toll-free 1-866-315-6011, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit claim forms or documentation by email.